image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO MR N MRS PET BLOG|PET STORE IN JAIPUR AND UDAIPUR|FOR BUY-SELL BIRDS, CATS, DOGS

What Happens, If Pets Pay Your Veterinary Bills?

Hello friends! I am your typical four legged furred companion. When my adoptee goes out on the job I use to ponder over various pet (and vet) related issues. Don’t tell him bit sometimes I also use his diaries to jot down my thoughts. So yesterday when he went to attend a wedding party, I got hold on his diary and jotted down some of my thoughts. Those thoughts revolved around thinking about how would we react if we have to pay our vet bills from our own pocket.  Here are some thoughts:



I Would Make No Bones about My Account

I don’t know why my owners take me as a status quo. Some adopters would let me suffer in agony then to pay my huge bills (BARK!) while the others will even take loans (Wow!) to get me alright. But what I fail to understand is why they don’t discuss their actual financial problem with the Vets. And I am sure the disclosure can be worthy as the Vet can either suggesting them another, non-expensive but equally effective way to treat me or some kind of relief they can get based on their present financial condition.

Regular Vaccinations

Regular vaccinations not only make me safer for my adopter and his acquaintances but also help me to remain healthy and vigorous. It can also help me remain lively and charming. And I do not fear an injection. I am a brave boy! And even if you calculate well, the regular vaccination bills are always less than the massive medicinal bills arising out of the effects of not being treated with vaccines.

Don’t “MAKE” Me Sick

Oh! Those yummy sweet cookies! So you thought I loved it so I should be stuffed with it! Is it the way to show your love? Have you ever asked your vet whether such huge amounts of sweet cookies are good for me? My digestion and body is quite different from you, Eating junk food, cookies and flavored milk can easily make me sick. If you wouldn't have given me those sinfully sweet things I would have been healthy today.

Oh! That's Heartening (Sob)

I remembered that day when you bought me home. I remembered how you used to play with me, taking me everywhere along with you. I jogged to the park with you every morning, in the evening I use to play with ball with your toddlers. But today just because you are not able to pay $800 bill that can makes me fit and fine, you are telling the vet to put me to sleep! Why do you speak in hushed voice? I can hear every single word that you can speak, do you doubt my hearing skills. I can't only sniff bombs and marijuana; I can also sniff the emotions. If I would have in your place I would have go to great lengths to pay the bill and by the way how much did your entire wardrobe, including squeaky shoes, cost? Be honest: Isn't it more than my medicine bills? So what If I have aged and lose agility, would human beings likes their children do "this" to them when they are old?



Go For Insurance


Did you know that there is pet health insurance that you can opt for that will pay for my bills and can cover up to 80% of the total amount? This way you can offer me a good treatment without making a hole into your pocket. You can check with any certified vet who will guide you precisely about various insurance plans available for me.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment